OPACHS A/C & Heating
OPACHS Air Conditioning and Heating Inc. (“OPACHS”) is looking for HVAC technicians to work either a fulltime, weekend, after hour or four day shift.
OPACHS is looking for someone who has a great work ethic, who is honest, who has integrity, who possesses great communication skills, who is dependable, who believes in serving the customer’s needs, who strives for excellence and who has a positive can-do attitude.
This position requires you to be process oriented.
While it is not required, HouseCall Pro experience is a plus.
You will be expected to learn and advocate OPACHS processes, to build relationships and trust with the customers and to meet certain goals set by the company.
If you believe you are a fit for this position and you want to work for a company with a positive culture that is continually growing, please submit a resume for consideration.
OPACHS is the best of the best in the industry and pays top pay and has outstanding benefits.
Pay Scale: Hourly; TBD based on experience
Benefits: Company Health Insurance Plan, Optional Vision, Optional Dental, 40lk plan with Company Matching 2%, Paid Vacation; Paid Holidays (All after applicable probationary periods and subject to premium contributions).
Work Hours: Approximately 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Weekdays and one (1) weekend day (some late nights). Weekend on call schedule will apply. Hours may vary depending on season and call volume.
Reports to: Residential HVAC Service Manager
If you are looking to make a change from your current employment, you want to work for one of the largest HVAC companies in the city and you prefer to work for a family owned and operated company that has been established in the city for more than 60 years then come to OPACHS.
As a OPACHS Residential HVAC Service Technician (“ Service Tech”), your primary responsibility will be to meet with OPACHS customers, assess a customer’s needs, present OPACHS in a favorable manner, offer the customer options between OPACHS products and services and perform service work.
- Residential HVAC service experience
- GED or High School Diploma
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Clean background
- Drug free
- Own Tools
- Five (5) years of residential HVAC service experience
- Proficient in Ductless Systems
- Proficient with Communication Controls / Infinity
- Knowledge of House Call Pro, Service Titan, Field Edge
- NATE Certified
- Goal oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to multitask
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Directly interact with customers by telephone, electronically and face to face.
- Keep appointments with customers as scheduled.
- Inspect customers’ current comfort systems.
- Take notes, measurements and pictures of existing comfort systems.
- Secure all relevant information regarding OPACHS customers’ current comfort systems.
- Create estimates and proposals using OPACHS pricing, bidding and sales strategy.
- Offer options and upgrades.
- Inform customers of any special pricing and/or promotions.
- Offer preventative maintenance agreements as necessary.
- Perform HVAC service as necessary.
- Perform HVAC maintenance as necessary.
- Turn in all previous day’s paperwork and collected money to the HVAC Service Manager.
- Interact with OPACHS employees in order to schedule and coordinate services and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Attend Service meetings as scheduled by the HVAC Service Manager.
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly goals and quotas as set by the HVAC Service Manager.
- Direct any questions you have to the HVAC Service Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must learn HouseCall Pro or any other software utilized by OPACHS.
- Must secure and maintain any licenses, clearances, passes or other identification requested by OPACHS and necessary for performing OPACHS work.
- Must secure the necessary tools to perform OPACHS work.
Applicant must be able to ascend and descend ladders. Applicant must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, unassisted. Work will be performed both in a comfortable indoor facility and outside in the elements. Applicant will experience some interruptions and occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than his/her immediate supervisor. The position frequently requires sitting, handling objects with hands, standing, walking, reaching, crawling, climbing stairs and ladders, talking, hearing, staring at computer screens and typing.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
BACKGROUND CHECK PERFORMED, DRUG TEST AND REFERENCES REQUIRED
If interested, please submit a resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay will depend on skills and/or qualifications.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 – $40.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $23.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Signing bonus
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- HVAC: 1 year (Preferred)
- EPA (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to jobs@OPACHS.com