HOME SAFETY SERVICES
OPACHS A/C & Heating Services has extensive knowledge of in-home safety equipment to help you keep your loved ones safe.
YOUR HOME SAFETY AND PROTECTION IS IMPORTANT TO US.
Carbon Monoxide Detection is a big one. Carbon monoxide is a byproduct of the combustion process that occurs in gas-powered furnaces. The carbon monoxide from your furnace is mostly contained within the walls of its heat exchanger. In a unit that’s operating correctly, the gas is directed through your furnace’s flue pipe and safely vented out of your home.
HOW CARBON MONOXIDE FROM YOUR FURNACE BECOMES A PROBLEM
For a number of different reasons, your furnace can develop a crack in its heat exchanger or flue pipes. If this were to happen, it could cause carbon monoxide to leak into your home’s air. In high levels, carbon monoxide can be a very serious health hazard – in some cases even deadly.
Looking to Finance?
Let us help you find the best solution for your HVAC services.
Be Part of a Winning Team!
Career Opportunities with OPACHS
OPACHS ensures using trusted brands of heaters, furnaces, air conditioners, and tankless water heaters.
Schedule a Service
Want to keep your family comfortable this season? Contact us for any services you may need below.