OPACHS Heating Service
Our HVAC contractors provide professional installation, repair and maintenance that you can count on to keep you warm this winter. If your heater is broken, malfunctioning or not running efficiently, let the specialists at OPACHS A/C & Heating take care of the problem for you. Our educated team can also install new units into your home or office. We have the expertise and the experience that you can count on to get your heater running properly again. Don’t get left out in the cold. Let us know soon, so we can take care of the problem for you!
Over time, heaters age and lose efficiency or even break completely. We work on all major heating brands, and we provide specific support based on your own individual needs. All of our repairs are conducted by factory trained and authorized, highly skilled, N.A.T.E. certified technicians. We service a variety of HVAC systems and can also handle other work, including custom ductwork and oil to gas conversion. If you require new equipment, we offer energy efficient systems that can save you money on your bills this winter!
When you need repairs or installations completed for your heat and air equipment we are here for you. Often times heating systems can be complicated and also expensive, we want to make sure our clients are receiving the best results and advice. Below are some simple things you can do to conserve energy and ultimately save money:
- Set your thermostat as low as it is comfortable
- Clean or replace filters on furnaces once a month
- Clean warm-air registers, baseboard heaters and radiators as needed; make sure they’re not blocked by furniture, carpeting or drapes.
- Use kitchen, bath and other ventilating fans wisely; in just one hour, these fans can pull out a houseful of warmed or cooled air.
- Turn fans off as soon as they have done the job.
- Keep draperies and shades open on south-facing windows during the heating season to allow sunlight to enter your home; close them at night to reduce the chill you may feel from cold windows.
- Close an unoccupied room that is isolated from the rest of the house such as in a corner and turn down the thermostat or turn off the heating for that room or zone. Do not, however, turn the heating off if it adversely affects the rest of your system.
NOW OFFERING FINANCING! GET APPROVED IN MINUTES.
Don’t be caught in the with failing HVAC when the weather is at its worst. Schedule annual check-ups with OPACHS to make sure your units keep running smoothly.
CALL TODAY (901) 443-5153
SCHEDULE YOUR EXPERT SERVICE
I just wanted to send a note to say that I am continually impressed by the excellent service that OPACHS provides. The few times I have requested support from you guys it has been fast and efficient. It makes a pleasant change to deal with a company that takes pride in providing a first class service. I have no problems at all recommending your company. Keep up the good work and thanks for all your help so far.
Thanks for the fast friendly service and advice you have always provided over the past 5 years I’ve been dealing with you.
I would like to take this opportunity to say that the quality of service offered by OPACHS our first contact over a year ago has been highly impressive. Every aspect of your service has been beyond reproach and every member of staff has been courteous, polite and reliable.
I would like to express my gratitude for the excellent service I have received. Thanks very much for this excellent, speedy and professional service.
MEET THE OPACHS TEAM
Owner & Field Support Manager
Director of Operations
Sales & Installation Technician